- Pretty decent wine list, at reasonable prices, and wine by the carafe
- Friendly service
- French-style nonchalance, the same you’ll find at a village restaurant in ‘la France profonde’
- Is this really Almere??
- Varied menu, with seasonal choices
- Cozy terrace, perfect for romantic dinners in the summer
This could be better:
- Portion sizes of some dishes are just too much
- Some might say that the decor is a little dated; personally, I think it has its charm
Where: De Bergerrie, Grote Markt 42-44, Almere
And the food? Excellent! Love their lunch ‘duo deal’ and the seasonal choices. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.